Good morning! I hope you have had a great week so far. It’s Thursday and God has given us another day, and He has given us another opportunity to bring Him glory! In John 17:4 Jesus said, I brought glory to you here on earth by doing everything you told me to do.” Jesus honored God but fulfilling his purpose on earth. What is your purpose? Are you being obedient to the calling in your life? Is your life bringing God glory?
I want to share with you 5 ways you can bring God glory by fulfilling your purpose.
1. Bring glory to God but worshiping Him. Romans 6:13 says, “Use you whole body as a tool to do what is right for the glory of God. Offer your whole body as an instrument of righteousness! Worship is a lifestyle of enjoying God, and giving ourselves to His purpose.
2. Bring glory to God but loving others. Romans 15:7 says, “Accept each other just as Christ has accepted you; then God will be glorified.” We need to love others how Christ loved us. Lord, give me that kind of love.
3. Bring glory to God by becoming more like Christ. 2 Corinthians 3:18 tells us, “As the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like Him and reflect His glory even more.” Christ is calling us to growth. He is calling us into maturity.
4. We bring glory to God when we use our gifts. God has given each believer a gift and we are called to use it to glorify Him. Put it into use to encourage others. It will bring you peace, fulfillment, and joy! But it will also bring God glory. 1 Peter 4:10 says, “Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others.”
5. We bring God glory by telling others about Jesus Christ! We have a message that can change the world! God’s desire is for His church is to share the Good News that Jesus is alive and well! This is our privilege! Thank you Lord!
I want to encourage you to live a life that will be glory to your Father. Pray over these 5 things, and ask God to show you specific ways how to incorporate each one into your life. God bless and have an amazing day!